Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Plum Pointless...


Yes, yes; I've been meaning to get around to this blogging 'thang' for a while now. But you can't be in two places at once. And if I'm sitting here doing this blog nonsense, then who's gonna be over THERE doing some of the OTHER nonsense that needs to be done? Hmmm? Wishes won't wash dishes y'know. The treadmill's not gonna start running around without me. Well, I guess it could, but that would be plum pointless. Which I guess, is exactly the theme we're shooting for with this blog. Multiple random views of the pointless kind.

Yes. But. Clearly, for this blog to survive more than a few postings, it cannot be constructed entirely on pointless offerings. There has to be SOME sort of attempt (now & then) at entertaining the reader with more than just hogwash. (When was the last time you used the word hogwash in a sentence?) What I PLAN to do here, and remember; planning & doing are not related; is to try and keep the people in my inner circle (and those weirdos on the outer fringes) updated and aware of all the latest non-critical 'goings on' in the world as I see's it. And live's it. And couldn't live's without's it.

For instance... one sample entry here of the 'mid-level' hogwash variety...

Good ol' Harry B. will be making his last visit of the year to Riffle Studios this weekend (my home recording studio) to add his dulcet vocal tones onto the bedding tracks of not 1; not 2; but THREE of my peppy synth ditties that are currently resting silently inside the shell of a well-used zip disc. Awaiting their eventual inclusion on our next big CD, don'tcha know.

Yes, it's all more than I can handle sometimes. And now I've got this weird blog to keep updating with hogwash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is relevant? The information is relevant to you and that is what matters to you, so well done - jobs is on the way.

Midhrifs said...

Thanks, down under! Not so much for your uplifting comment, but for the old Firesign Theatre catch phrase ('jobs is on the way'). Forgot about that one. However, 'Shoes for industry' I did not!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...