Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Least Worst Of...


Yet ANOTHER in the endless series of 'collected works' has been issued for lowly 42 Plain Street. And just like many of the 'best of' CD/record albums pumped out by 60's singing groups such as Herman's Hermits or Nancy's Sinatras, most of the source material that is stuffed inside this colourful new package has already been issued at one time or another under a different colourful old package. It's just the way things are done in the arts & crafts world don'tcha know. Everything old is new again. Plus, we should all do our part to recycle.

Speaking of recycling; have I mentioned the brand new 21-speed bike I purchased last week? Well, I did. Purchase. It. And since it's a fine spring day outside my window, I'd best be taking advantage of the current situation by doing a little recycling of me own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...