Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Kilted Groom

I was forced to take a break from the editing of my super 8 films today so that I might attend the early morning wedding of a childhood friend from the old days down on the block. Yup; one of the Blazer kids was g'wan do the 'marriage thang' yet again and it wasn't pretty. You've heard of the 'jilted bride?' Well, Doug was the 'kilted groom' for this time round and there just weren't nobody gonna talk him out of it, there weren't.

Well sir. As is my custom when it comes to leaving the house, whether it be a short stroll to the grocery store, or a long drive out to Richmond for a church wedding, I took one of my cameras along. This time it was the Sony Digital 8 Camcorder that made the trip - both there and back - and the resulting moving pictures are on display (in living colour) here.

1 comment:

Midhrifs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...