Sunday, August 3, 2008

Replanting

A few of the videos that I've compiled of the old Quebec street gang during the past few months, are currently residing over there in that very popular 'Youtube' location. I've now decided that those films should be chopped down from Youtube ASAP and replanted in this more appropriate blog address. Rather than splitting them up onto three or four different video sharing websites (as I've been doing) they should all be collected here under one roof in order to keep better track of the mammoth project.

However, before I begin distributing the reruns (starting with a repeat showing of: 'The End' aka: "Don's Australian Decision") I'll quickly upload a mixed bag of super 8 scenes from yet another satisfying DVD transfer; which starts off with a quick visit to England (and Abbey Road Studios) for Sandy and myself exactly 25 years ago. I guess it's pointless to add that I find it hard to believe how fast time continues to race by us. Using my own sense of inner clock time, we shouldn't be living and breathing in any year later than 1996. '97 at the utmost. Yet I understand by TV and newspaper reports that it's nearly 2009!

And what's the deal with the crappy sound on this video? Like it's trying to blow up my speakers or something. You'd be smart to slide the volume lever half way over to the left to kill the distortion before you push the play button.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...