Thursday, April 2, 2009

Return To England

Contrary to what the above subject heading might indicate, this video does NOT capture a second voyage across the pond to Great Britain. This is just a return to the same video collection; more stale footage from the first and only visit Sandy and I made over to Jon's homeland back in what used to be known as 1983. But it's totally different footage from what we've already been subjected to on this blog. There's more little Rebecca on screen for one thing, and that's kinda fun.

I try not to think about how many days/months/years have gone by since this particular super 8 film was shot. It doesn't SEEM like anything nearing 3 decades - but it is. And if that's how fast we can race through 26 years of our alloted lifespan, then what the heck, I'll be in my 80s when we cover the same amount of ground again. Clearly my precious 'blog video uploading' time is fast slipping away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...