Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tracy Goes To Disneyland

Another blog posting today for big sister Fran. A chance for her to see daughter Tracy in puny kidlike form once again. Long before the same daughter would get married and have two puny kidlike forms of her own over in Alberta.

This film goes all the way back to the Spring of 1976 and began what for me would be a regular routine of return visits to Southern California on an 'every other summer' schedule (in particular to Disneyland and Santa Barbara); a pace that wouldn't fully fizzle out until 1988. (Since then, I've only gone down ONCE!)

The full reel of this vacation is about 15/20 minutes, but we'll certainly chop that down here to a simple 2 or 3 minutes in order to please those impatient blog viewers with low attention spans and poor manners. I certainly don't need any more angry messages in the comment section full of foul language telling me how my films are always too long and boring; and why can't I ever upload a film that isn't 30 or 40 years old for crying out loud.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...