Monday, March 15, 2010

Hither Dither And Yawn

I'll try uploading a video to the blog page today - first time in a month - but I'm not at all confident that the effort will be successful. In case it does work however, I should explain that the footage on this video has been compiled from bits and pieces of my lost decade (1985-1994) when most things were pretty much hither dither and yawn.

I recognize a few faces on this presentation that haven't been seen 'round here for a couple of decades, and then a few others that have changed from toddler to twentysomething. I guess that's how it works. People either grow up or grow old. And then there's people like me (not many) that seem intent on capturing everything from childhood to retirement (and further) on super 8 film and video tape. As if it might actually be considered important or interesting when finally played back years in the future. Damn; I guess this is the future already isn't it.

2 comments:

Mrs Miggins said...

Video freezes at 1:14 with every attempt to view.

Anonymous said...

I've watched the video twice now without any problems.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...