Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Inanimate. adj. lifeless, comotose.


I'll be glad when we're finished with the uploading of all these old animation class videos from 1991.  To tell you the truth, I'm starting to notice one of my eyelids twitching, and there's a few stress-inducing flashbacks creeping into my sleep.  The realization that this type of work was NOT something I wanted to do anymore came so early into the course that I simply have to ask myself once again: 'why did you bother signing up for this nonsense in the first place?'

As I've reported earlier, it's the other students, stuck in the same situation, that gave this experience any ray of light.  I'm a little surprised to note, that in the 22 years since we wrapped it all up, there has never been any hint of a casual class reunion.  It's quite possible that the majority of them have felt the same as I have about everything and they'd rather just leave it resting in the graveyard of the mind.  And if it wasn't for the rediscovery of these dusty 8mm video tapes down in the storage room, it could have remained there.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...