Thursday, July 17, 2008

Anything Will Do

Here's an easy assignment. Slap down a peppy tune or two; toss in some old faded pictures; and call it a blog entry. No need to use the most interesting pictures; or even ones that are focused properly. Naa, anything will do. As long as there's a few snaps from the olden days on Quebec Street, it's A-OK with my viewers.

Frankly, I wouldn't put up with it myself. If I was a regular visitor to this place I'd make a stink about it. I'd leave a nasty comment in the comments section. How dare the webmaster think he can simply upload any old photos and then expect us all to just eat it up, no questions asked. Oh sure, I might make the effort to watch the thing once or twice, but I wouldn't enjoy it, I'll tell you that much right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I enjoyed..except I wasn't so crazy about my hair in the pic with Dave Scheck...(and the pic of you on the guitar is ALSO on my 21st b-day card (which I have carefuly preserved)
Keep up the excellent work!
Hanklin Snowden

Midhrifs said...

Thanks Hank!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...