Monday, July 21, 2008

Blog Time Limits

I intended to focus the main body of today's video on the old roller hockey playing days of the mid 70s. Plenty o'footage exists of the Blazer gang trying to stay upright with sticks and skates during the early morning hours at Stardust Roller Rink in North Vancouver.

However, after first editing a batch of OTHER (unrelated) scenes (Billy adding crackers to his tea/Don flossing his teeth) into the beginning of this latest collection, I suddenly discovered that I had more than enough material to fill the strict time requirements that 'Blogger Industries' demand. Which meant that all the sporty hockey footage (including Doug almost being boarded into the parking lot) would have to wait around for another time and place.

The brothers (Doug and Rob) are featured prominently in this latest edition, and a few more discarded bits from the 1974 Vernon trip with Don & Bart have been rescued. It's very much another rag-tag affair today (notice all the car driving scenes) but that's basically the way we do things around here at the head offices of 'No Relevant Point'. And I suppose there's no secret now on what exactly our NEXT video blog entry will be about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't recall the 'Dudge' with a roof-rack....how come?

Midhrifs said...

How come... is cuz Paul, Hanklin and me took a trip to Manning Park (film footage missing) in my car one summer. And I guess that's where we stuck the tent. Up on the roof.

Maybe Hanklin remembers things differently.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...