Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Youthful Enthusiasm In Blazerville

Try as we might to adhere to the mandate of our official blog title ('No Relevant Point') we continue to confound ourselves by actually presenting an endless stream of quite relevant material to our small group of viewers.

And once again, for today's program, we've uploaded a rather relevant entry after managing to dig up rare 1970s super 8 scenes from Blazerville's second oldest movie studio: 'Zambezi Bioscope Productions'. I believe that this will be the first film footage uploaded to this stage that was NOT shot with one of my own cameras.

And a tantalizing collection of visual snippets we have here. Full of youthful enthusiasm for life on the streets of Blazerville - and apparently inside my own basement suite. In the credits for the two films we are watching, cameraman/director Don has listed me as his assistant.

However, the only assistance I can recall offering Don during the making of these films was that I would keep out of sight and off screen during his principle shooting. I suppose he could also be referring to the fact that it was out the passenger window of my Dudge Dart that he shot many tracking scenes of a rain-drenched Darcy cycling beside us up Little Mountain.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...